2007年2月25日 星期日

My best friend's characteristy

Everyone has different's opinion for looking friend. Actually, I am not sure about friend's characteristy becuause one person told me that friend could be many types friend. When I look for a friend. I think that he or she needs same habit with me. Moreover, when we talk with each other, I will feel that we are match or not. This is kind of feeling. It's difficult to explain. However, sometimes you need to use your feeling to find out that this person can be your friend or not. Then I think that friend needs to help me when I need the help. Friend needs to be my trashcan when I want to throw someting to him or her. Then friend needs to keep in touch all that time. Consequestly, one person told me that a good friend don't need to keep in touch all the time. Also, friend don't need to be stay with you all the time. After the time passed, my mind also change it. I frigure out that what knid of friend's characteristy that I look for in a new friend. A friend just needs to concern me when sometimes she or he remind me. A friend listen to me sometimes. Maybe a really good friend is really to find,so everyone may have just only one friend in their life. I think that one is enough to me. A best friend help me when I need. In addition, sometime call me when she remind me. Do you have this kind of good friend? I hope that you will find out one day.

沒有留言: