2007年3月19日 星期一

Friends

Do friends have to be people who have the same native or country? When I was in Taiwan, I think that we could not be friends with other country's people becuase we have different kind of culture. However, I change my mine after I came to America. I think that it is possible to be friend with other country's people or was born different native. Also, I think that the culture is not a big deal. For example, my friend Jung is someone from Korea whose country different from mine. We are still be friend even though we have different kind of culture. We study and shopping together. She treat me as a family member. When I spend time with her, I feel that I am at home ever through my family is not with right now. I never know that I can have a friend treat me as a sister, and also we are from different culture and was born different native. In addition, I made a friend from America whose country and culture are totally different from mine. I never imagin that I could make friend with them. Also, he treat as my mother whom really care about me. He care about me and give me a lot of confident. Finally, I really think that we can make friends from any of the country.

1 則留言:

Carol 提到...

I'm glad you've made some good friends. :)