2007年2月25日 星期日

My favorite family story

It was a funny story. It was happen in my family. When I was fifteen years old, I needed to take a test to attend to high school. However, I needed to pass it. If I didn't pass it, I couldn't attend the high school. Then before six month the test, my mom told me that she wanted to me to attend to music school. Nevertheless, I didn't learn any instrument well. I just played in school ban for fun. However, I didn't want to my mom disappoint me. Then I decided to take a tutor lesson outside of school everyday. I tried to prepare the test. I decided my major for cello and minor for piano. The I had prepared for six month before the test. My father bet with me. He said that you won't pass the test. It was impossible to pass it because most of people who took this test. All of them learned for more than ten years. However, I just learned for six month. As a result, he thought that I won't pass it. He said that if I passed it, he would carry me to the new school at the first day from my home by walk. Do you know that how far is it. If we drove the car, it took almost two hours. Therefore, it was impossible to do that. Then you can know that my father really didn't believe me . Then after the test, I was waiting for the result. Then there had two ways to apply the school. I failed the first one. Then my father said that you see that don't daydream too much. I already told you that you would fail it. I and my mother were very upset. However, I passed the second way. Then I got the adimmition to attend the music of high school. Then I told my my father that who saied that he would carry me to the school from if I passed it. Then I was so embarrassing. He didn't say anything. After that, sometime I and my mother will use the story to laugh at him.

沒有留言: