2007年2月10日 星期六

My best day in my life

I had a special day with my boyfriend. At that time, I was 19 years old. It was our frist dating. I think that I won't forget that day forever,dring the Thanksgiving break. He asked me to go date with him. I was so surprise. We went to Six Flag at night. This was my frist time to go to amusement park at night time. When I sent roller coaster, I could see the nightside. It was so beautiful. I felt that I was very near stars and moon as I could catch them by my hands. I talked a lot with him about my dream and something about passed. Other reason why I won't forget forever. I think because he is my frist American boyfriend. I never thought that I would have a American boyfriend. Therefore, I think that I won't forget everything that he did for me. He said that to me you could play anything you want. Also, he said that he wanted to do that what I wanted to do. In addition, I thought that American not really serious to gril. I was so afriad, and I thought that I was in danger, for I heard that my friends told me most of American near you just want to play with you not serious to you. However, he respected me at that time. As a result, I felt that he was different compare with other person. Finally, when I told my friend about this story, she said that you really got a pertty gift for Thanksgiving Day. I think that I won't forget this wonderful day with him.

1 則留言:

Carol 提到...

What a beautiful experience on a roller coaster!