2007年2月10日 星期六

What have I learned thus far since arriving in the USA ?

I came here in 2005. This was my frist to came to foreign by muself. Also, it was my frist to take a airplane by myself. After I came to America, I learned a lot of things. For example, I learned how to wash clothes and how to pay a cell phone bill. In addition, I learned how to take care myself. Therefore, I began to learn how to cook. When I was in Taiwan, I never cooked. Actually, I didn't need to do any housework. I just needed to practice cello and piano. Furthermore, I just needed to contentrate on my studying. As a result, I didn't know how to do anything by myself. I felt so bad to live in here alone because no one could help me. I needed to do everything by myself. I met a lot of problem such health insurance and studying. Do you know why I had a insurance problem. Let me tell you now. I was so sick because I got a lot of stress by test. Therefore, I fall down twice in the school. Then my teacher brought me to emergency room. You probably will ask me that why I went to emergency room, right? I could just go common hospital, for if I don't have appointment frist, they won't allow you to see the doctor. This is America's rule. I really hated this. After few month, I got a lot of bill from emergency room. I must pay a lot of money such almost 8,000 dollars. I never met this kind of problem in my country,so I didn't know that how could I do about my insurance. They I had been dealing this insurance problem for one year. I tried to ask the school adviser that how could I do about this problem. Then he taught me how to do. As a result, I learned hoe to deal insurance problem. Finally. I know how to deal this kind of problem when I meet again. I think that I will fine if I meet it again. Anyway, I learned many things in America. Also, I hurt a lot,too. Since 2005 until now, I have been growing up a lot of.

1 則留言:

Carol 提到...

Oh, I'm so sorry about your health insurance problem. I understand. My hospital stay cost $130,000.