2007年2月25日 星期日

Computer and cell phone are my best friends

Computer just like my best friend because I can't lost it every minuates. It helps me a lot. For example, when I have a presentation, I use it to do power point. Also, when I need to taping a composition for my writting homewprk. I need it. Then after I came to America, I need to connect with my family and friends in Taiwan. It helps me a lot. I use it to chat with my friends and family. In addition, I could put my picture online. Then they could see me that what I look like and did I look different. They can know from picture. Moreover, when I need any inforemation, I need it. Also, when I feel boring, I can play it. Do you know why it is so important to me now? It give me fun, information,and help anytime when I need it. I think that I couldn't find this kind of friend in my life. He is the only one in my life. However, there have other good friend in my life. It is cell phone. Cell phone is my savior. For instance, one day I got a accident in America. At that time, no one with me. In addition, it is my first car accident in my life. Therefore, I didn't know how to deal it. Then I remember that I had a good friend cell phone with me. Consequestly, I used it to call my teacher to ask help. If I didn't have a cell phone with me, I probable would know how to do, and then I would just cry in there because of it. I didn't cry. In addition, I felt not too fear at that time. Cell phone as a god with me all the time.

沒有留言: