2007年2月5日 星期一

My Boyfriend

My boyfriend's name is Chris. I met him in my apartment. This was the frist time to meet him. He is my roommate 's best friend. Thersfore, he and his friends always came to our apartment to hang out with my roommate. Actually, I didn't talk too much with them. I always stayed in my own room. One day, my roommate invited me to go out with her and her friends. I was so happy at that time because I thought that I will not have a chance to hang out with America. We went to eat fast food after that we went to paly bowling. I had a lot of fun with them. My roommate and her friends all were kind to me. Then after that day I hanged out with my boyfriend and his friends several times. After Thanksgiving Day, he asked me to go date with him. At that time, I answered the question very fast. I said yes. He was so surprised because I answered it in the second time. Actually, I misunderstood the date's meaning. I thought that mean was hang out as a friend. Then I went to Six Flag with him. The nightside was so beautiful because there had a lot of stars. This was our first dating. After this, we went out several times. For example, we went to Forth worth downtown and watch movie. Then someday he asked me that do I wanted to be his girlfriends. After I think for a while, I agreeed him. Consequently, we are together now......

沒有留言: