2007年2月10日 星期六

Finally, I got my driver's license

I had been trying to get a driver's license since 2005. At that time, I didn't know how to drive. Also, I didn't have a driver's license in my country, too. However, I had been staying America for a long time. It was so unconvenience because I didn't have a car. If I needed to go to surpermarket, I must ask someone to bring me to there. I felt very bad because I needed to ask someone. I had felt sorry to who picked me to surpermarket. Therefore, I had a planed to get a drive's license. I had asked one of my friend to teach me how to drive. After few days, I had a accident. I had hit someone's car when I was practice drive in the parking lot. I was so afraid. Then I wanted to run away. I thought that no one will no that, so I decided to go fast. Nevertheless, I told to my friends about that finally. Actually, someone had saw me hit other person's car, when I was practice in parking lot. Then the police came, he found out who was the car's own. I gave him my friend's insurance number. After that. I hadn't been driving for five month. I made up a plan again. I asked other friend to teach me. He had been spenting his time to teach me for two month. We woke up to practice very early everyday in the morning. Then he brought me to test centen. Finally, I passed it. I achieved my goal. I got a driver's lincense. During this time, I had considered a lot of things. For example, I afraid to drive because I thought that I would have a accident again. Also, I thought that no one wanted to borrow car to me. However, I had overcome these problem. Then I got my driver'a license.

1 則留言:

Carol 提到...

Congratulations on getting your driver's license. I'm sorry you had an accident. I've had five. :(