2007年2月6日 星期二

On a Desert Island

If I stranded on a desert island, I would like have a table knife. If I have a table knife, I can be alive on a desert island. A table knife can cut coconut palm if there has one. Then I would like to carry a big jar water, small snacks, my family picture, and medication. I think that there will probable no food and water. Then I probable need to walk a long distance to find the way out this island, or I will need to find someone to help me out here. As a result, I really need to a jar water. I think people can don't eat food for a week, but people can't not to drink water for over three days. That's why I think a jar water is important to me. In addition, I would like to carry a small sanck because I think that it can help me a little be. I will not feel too hungry all the time. Actually, I don't want to die because hungry. Next, I would like to carry a piece my family picture because when I don't have any confident, I can see this picture. Then I will know that I need to keep my life to go back my family, for my family is waiting for me to go back. Therefore, I must be alive. Finally, I would like to carry medication because when I feel sick, I can eat medication. It will let me feel better. I think that if I have these stuff, I will be alive on a desert island.

沒有留言: