2007年2月6日 星期二

My Favorite Things

My favorite hobby is shopping. I like to go shopping with my mommy. Do you know why I like to go shopping with my mommy? You will probable very curious, right? Most of people in my age, they like to go shopping with their friends. However, I am totally different with them. I always went shopping with my mommy because I could buy everything that I wanted. If I went shopping with my friends, I will worry about that is this clothes too expensive for me.Therefore, that's why like to go shopping with my mommy. Do you know why it is my favorite hobby because when I felt sad or not good, I would go shopping. Then I would buy a lot of stuff whatever I wanted. I would feel better after shopping. For example, when I had too much stress about study, I would go shopping to relax myself. In other hand, I like to eat spicy hot pot in my country because it could help me to relax. When I ate the spicy hot pot, the spicy would let me feel release myself. At that time, I didn't need to worry about my study anymore. Consequestly, I thought that the spicy hot pot was the best food in this world. At last, I like to learn new pop songs because I always went to KTV with my friends. Especial after the final eaxm. I and my classmates would go to KTV to sing. Also, it could help us relaxing. As a result, the point is relaxing. Other point is that if I didn't learn a new song frist, I would be a loser. Then they would laugh at me. Nevertheless, went shopping, ate spicy hot pot, and went KTV were my best favorite things.

沒有留言: