2007年7月9日 星期一

What happened in this weekend?

I want to Hurricane Harbor with my American friends. Before we went to Hurricane Harbor, we went to Taiwanese restaurant. It called Brthany. We met my friends who from old school. They were also going to Hyrricane Harbor. This is feeling of affinity surround the people. Then we left the restaurant and going to Hurricane Harbor. Something happend to me in that second, we went to play artificial wave. Actually, I can't swim. Therefore, one of my friends held my hand to protest me. However, the water was too deep, so i couldn't stand by myself. His feet also clouldn't touch the floor. That at time, I thought I gonna die. At that moment, my hand slapped his sun glasses which he really loved. However, he chose to safe our life. After that, I felt that really sorry for him. In addition, I had once someone bring my life back from dying. I am really appreciate to him. Finally, I think that i need to do what i want to do when I still life. If I died at that time, I couldn't do anything anymore. As a result, we need to cherish our life and what we have now.

沒有留言: