2007年7月15日 星期日

A day be a baby sitter

On Saturday morning, i went to Dallars with my friend Emily. We went to her aunt's house to be a baby sitter. There have two babies, and one is two years old, and other one is four years old. Both of them are so cute because they have big light blue eyes and light brown hair. When I saw them, I really thought about that American child is more cute than Asia child. Then we brough them to the park to play for two hours. This was my first to be American baby's baby sitter. However, it was really fun for me. My eyes need to be focus on them al the time. We must be careful that they couldn't get hurt. When they ran, we ran with them. After all the day, I knew that if I want to be a baby sitter, I must have a lot of patient for child. Sometimes they will order me to do this and that. For example, they said that they want to pee and read a story for them. Sometimes I think that child just like a king or queen. Isn't it? However, it's fun to play wih child, and also it's tired to be around them.

沒有留言: