2007年7月9日 星期一

How long do I want to live and why ?

I believe that everyone has different time to live in this world. It already decide by god. Do you think so? However, no one know how long we could live? We might die tomorrow or next minuate or second. For me I would like to live until that I finish my all dream not now because I didn't achieve my dream yet. Therefore, I want to stay longer to achieve my goal and dream. Do you want to know what my sream is? I want to finish my education and get my PHD degree. In addition, I want to get a good job which I interest at. Then I want to buy a gig house for my parents and provide my young brother's tuition. As a result, my parents could enjoy their rest life, and they also don't need to worry about money. How about you? How long do you want to live? I want to live longer because my dream and my family. Who let you want to live longer?

沒有留言: