2007年6月26日 星期二

Tell you about funny joke

The topic is A Small Dragon. Xiao-long: mother why did you name me Xiao-long (it means a small dragon in Chinese.)? Mother : Because when I was pregnant with you, I dreamed of a small dragon. Xiao-long: Oh! I see. . .But, but, but, if what you dreamed of was not a small dragon, it's a small pig, and then.......
The Second joke is about the fruit salesman. one day, Peter went to supermarket to buy some fruit. When he entered the store, he asked the salesman that excuse me this kind of orange how much is for one pound, and is this kind of orange sweet or not? Then the salesman laughed louder, and then he said that the fruit that I saled all of them are sweet and taste good. If the taste is not good and not sweet, all of them are free. Peter said that OK Can you give me 10 not sweet and taste not good oranges. Therefore, The salesman was .......

1 則留言:

Derek 提到...

I understood the second joke. However, I am still trying to understand the first one. What does it mean?