2007年7月22日 星期日

A Promise

Have you even had a promise with someone? In Taiwan, there had a TV program called Search Old Friend. This TV program helped people who wanted to search a person that they couldn't find and didn't keep in touch for a long time. However, now they want to look for them. When I watched this program, I thought that is interesting. Then I heard a story from my friend. She asked me that do I trust a promise that a important persome made with you? Actually, I don't trust that at all because we won't know what will happen next minute and year, right? Then she told me that her friend YC want to look for one of her friends that didn't keep in touch for six years. His name is Crigtinbon. They met in the United States, and at that time Crigtinbon needed to transfer to other school. That's why they got spread. However, they had a promise at that time. Moreover, they will meet again after six year in YC's birthday. Do you think it will happen, and will they meet again? If this program is still exist at that time, they might meet again after six year. Do you have this kind of promise with a peroson who is improtant for you ?

沒有留言: