2007年7月22日 星期日

Tattoo Shop

This weekend, I went to tattoo shop with my friends. This was my first time to go into the tattoo shop. We went there because one of my friends wanted to have tattoo, and other friend wanted to have a pierce on her stomach. In addition, I was really curious for tattoo shop. Therefore, I went to tattoo shop with them. When I entered the tattoo shop, the first feeling was scared by the many colorful picture and the worker's arm. There have four workers in that shop. All of them have a lot of tattoo cover their body, and their ears have a lot of pierces on it. Also, the pirece is wide as big hole. It's so scared for me. I was really quiet in the shop because I got shake in there. That's why I don't want to have a tattoo on my body. I also don't understand why some people like to have tattoo on their body. I asked my friend that she just repond me that it's cool. However, I don't think so. What do you think? Do you want to have tattoo on your body somewhere?

沒有留言: