2007年6月26日 星期二

What is my mother's best characteristi?

My mother has a curl hair, and big eyes not like me, and she is not tall. Also, she is skinny. She is really different compared to me. Even though she is short and tinny, she has a strong power from inside of her. She has a more power in my family than my father. Before we do everything, we need to ask her for permission. For example, I want to stay one night with my friends, and I need to ask her. Even though my father accept me, I still need to get permisstion from my mommy. In addition, she also is our accounting. When we need to buy anything, we need to ask her include my father. However, she is my best friend in this world. When I have any problem, she will be my trash can to sit there listening to me for a hour, and she will give me a opinion and suggestion. Therefore, I really like her as a best friend. Moreover, I always go shopping with her. You probably think that I am really weird, right? Actually, people usually don't like to go shopping with their mom. That's because the mother has different taste with you. Nevertheless, for me my mother has a good taste, and sometime we have same taste. As a result, I like to go shopping with her, and I need her opinion. She is the best mommy in this world.

沒有留言: