2007年6月11日 星期一

What changes do I want to make in my life?

If I can change my life, I would want to become more mature during 13 to 14 years old age, for I were not mature than i was. If I were more mature at that age, I could already attend university now, but I could't. When I was that age, I was too childish as a little kids. I couldn't understand that the future is improtant for me. Therefore, I was just playing around with my friends everyday. I didn't know that studying is that important for my future. I didn't think too much about my future ever though my parents told me that I needed to study. I had never listened to them since I was that age until high school. If I were more mature at that age, I think that I could already speak English vwey well than now. Also, if I were more mature, my life would be totally different compare with now. That's why I want to change that. However, it's too late. I just can face the fact now and to fix it. Let it be better.

沒有留言: