2007年3月19日 星期一

What is the most important thing that I brought with me from my country?

I brought a necklace with me when I came to America, for it was my birthday gift from my father. My father hope me that I could wear it everyday. In addition, it could bless me and protect me. Also, it could give me a luck. Therefore, I really very carefully to protect my necklace. Actually, I brought many stuff with me. Therefore, there have another stuff which is also important for me. It is Doraemon doll. One of my teacher from high school gave me this doll. When I have homesick, it will always with me, so I won't feel lonely anymore. He is just like my son. He always stay with me ever through I am sad or mad. He won't run away from me. The other stuff is a very cute and warm coat from my mother from my 18 years old birthday. It let me feel warm dring the winter time. It has good material and also has my mother's love in it. Finally, when I stay in America or any where without my family with me, I will always bring these stuff with me ever through I don't have any space. I will think other way to bring them with me because they are really important to me.

1 則留言:

Carol 提到...

Great entry! Can I see your necklace? :)