2007年3月19日 星期一

Compare or contrast shopping in the USA and in Taiwan

After I came to America, I went shopping with my friend. Moreover, I figure out that there are several things different between in the USA and in Taiwan that are product and mall's type.
First of all, in the USA has very simple type of producting. For example, their clothes are very simple such no picture on it, or the clothes type are almost same in every store. In addition, the different is just the mark. Unlike in the USA, Taiwan's product is more decorate such many color and picture on it. Also, the clothes have many kind of types. Therefore, one clothes you can have many kinds of way to wear it. Let's the reason why I like Taiwan's clothes more than IN the USA.
Finally, In the USA's mall type has a big build, and inside of mall has many different kinds of store. For instance, you will see HOLLISTER and TOMMY in the same build. However, in Taiwan's mall type has many stores on the street, and also the one store has different brand's product. In addition, some of restaurant are mix with clothes store. As a result, when I saw the mall in the USA, I was so surprise. However, I really like to try different kind of thing and type. I like to enjoy shopping in both In the USA and in Taiwan.

1 則留言:

Carol 提到...

I would like to buy clothes in Taiwan.