2007年3月24日 星期六

Who has had the greatest influence on your life?

When I was born until now, there has a person real important to me. In my birthday was the day that she really felt pain. She taught me how to become a good and polite person. Also, She gave me a good eduation. Do you know who is she, now? My mother, who is my best friend, is a kimdness person. When I meet any problem, she helps me and give me a opinion. For example, when I was a high school student, I studied at music school. The school was hard too pass the every credit ever though I practiced a lot. Therefore, I wanted to give up at that time, I told my mother that I wanted to change the school and majoy. My mother didn't yell at me. She just talked with you and gave me some suggest and opinion. In addition, she said that you need to take a time to think about this. Finally, I decided to stay because my give me the power. Let me can contiuate to study there. As a result, I know that everytime when I fall down, my mother is the first person who help me up again. Also, everytime when I need to make a decision, my answer is always influenced by her. I love her so much.

1 則留言:

Carol 提到...

I'm so close to my mother too - just like you.