2007年4月2日 星期一

What are the causes and effects of laughter?

I like to laughter because I think that it could make me more happy in my life. Therefore, I always like to make fun to myself,and I could make my friends laughter. I always say joke to my friends. I hope that all of my friends could laughter around me. Also, they could feel happy around me. As a result, the people say a joke or make something fun to themself are caused of laughter. Their acting might be funny,so it make people laught. Sometime laughter could talke away your stress and sadness. Therefore, I think that laughter is a good medication for a person who has a lot of stress or feeling down. Also, laughter could make people more beautiful or cute becuase when people laught, it will make other people easy to appoach them. Consequently, let's why I like to laught.

1 則留言:

Carol 提到...

I think that laughter makes people beautiful and cute too :)