2007年4月2日 星期一

Entertainment Park

When I was eight years old, my parents took me and my young brother to Janfusun Fancyworld where is the biggest entertainment park in Taiwan. There also has a nice hetol in side of entertainment park. We lived there one night. We used the spy inside of hotel which lets me to feel comfortable. I played the rollcoster with my father. My mommy and brother was waiting me in the bottom because they scared to sit it. However, we had a lot of fun to stay together. In addition, we ate our dinner in the hotel which were made by superior chief. After dinner, we spent our time in swimming pool. My father tried to teach me how to siwm that was my first time to swim. The day after tomorrow, we went to Techun where has a lot of famous restaurants. We ate a lot of different kind of food such Thia food. It was so speical because the taste had a little be sour and spicy. I enjoy all of my time with my family.

1 則留言:

Carol 提到...

I love roller coasters!!